Friday, August 5, 2011

Disney Flash Back Friday






Welcome to Disney Flash Back Friday, which is hosted by Magical Days with the Mouse. this shall be entry number 2 for me, and I hope you enjoy.


My flash back memory is when Jenny and I took Elijah, our first born to Disneyland. 



Eli is a strapped in and ready to hit the road to DISNEYLAND!





At the time, Eli was just about 1 and a half months old. My sister was having a dance performance at the park, and we all went to support her. So not only was the memory of my sisters performance special, it also marked the first trip for Eli to Disneyland. My parents even bought Eli his first Mickey Ears hat. I am a big Pirates fan so they hoped he would follow in his dad's footsteps...Which he has! He loves his pirates as well :-) 



Keeping with our tradition at Disneyland, we decided to take a picture in front of the Christmas tree on Main Street. It was a cold November evening at the park, so Eli was pretty well bundled up.



This is Jenny holding Eli. He was a heavy sleeper (and still is) so he slept through most of the day.



And here is me holding Eli, and yes he is still asleep lol



This is Eli and my mom. I must have taken the picture because I neglected to include my mom in the pic lol



This is my parents holding their first born grandchild. They were excited to take him to Disneyland for the first time as well. 



I hope you have enjoyed my Flash Back Friday! Please hop around to the other blogs and check theirs out too. 






No comments:

Post a Comment