Friday, July 29, 2011

Disney Flash Back Friday



Welcome to Flash Back Friday! This blog hop is being hosted by Magical Days with the Mouse, and I am excited to join in on the fun. I look forward to reading new blogs, and welcome new followers to mine :-)

This weeks photo was taken Mid December, 2005. Jenny and I were unmarried and kid-less back then, but we were already avid Disneyland enthusiasts. We had made it annual tradition to take, and purchase a Christmas Disneyland Picture. Normally we take the picture in front of the Christmas tree on Main Street, but this year we had gone into DCA and liked the decoration set up on the Golden Gate.


I chose this weeks picture because of the recent removal of the Golden Gate Bridge in DCA. We welcome the changes to the main entrance, but will miss the look of the old entrance. We have not been to the park in over a year, so all the new changes will be a site to see. 

Thank you for joining me on my first blog hop. Come back soon to see what else is in store....

No comments:

Post a Comment